Saturday, June 21, 2008

Visit to PlayMobile Land

Several of the new friends that we have made here in Germany have given us the suggestion of taking the kids to PlayMobile Land near Nurnburg. Because we had a 'free day', Matt, Brad & I decided to try the PlayMobile adventure yesterday. While we were out, both sets of parents took a trip to Eichstat.

We had such a great time...I think it was by far my favorite day of the entire trip so far. It was a park that we could have spent several days playing...it was incredibly big. I was amazed at the low cost (7 euros for adults and 5 for the kids) and the overwhelming size of the place. The park was as large as Astroworld and it was completely designed for young children (1-8 years or so)...that made it perfect for our group.

At one point we even had Brad (in his wheelchair), Uncle Matt and Zeke out on a log raft in the middle of the Pirate Cove part of the park. It was pretty funny watching the three of them navigate through the water with just a couple of oars. Kaelyn and I stayed on the shore to take pictures. Brad decided to 'make us feel included' by splashing us with his oar.

I have pictures that I will post later. We are using an internet cafe right now and I don't have a way to download the pics. More later....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying for a safe trip home for you guys and as always, for healing.

Richie & Ashley Malone

debralynne said...

I'm glad you guys were able to have some fun too. Take care and have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

that sounds so fun. I wish we could have been there with you guys. Continuing to pray for a nice trip home as well as health and happiness.

Jennifer gordon and family