Today was Brad's last treatment. Dr. Thaller will be out tomorrow so no therapy. Instead I think we will take a day trip somewhere if Brad feels up to it. Monday we will return to Munich to stay with Isolde again. Wednesday morning we will head back...yippee!
Treatment today was a little rocky. Brad was given his initial dosage of Coley's toxins. We waited...no fever. The nurse administered more toxins. We waited...no fever. Coley's toxins were given one last time...no fever so Brad was moved to the hyperthermia bed. Just as we began the hyperthermia, he started to shake. He also had a issue with nausia...he threw up several times. We cut the hyperthermia a little short today and moved him back into his bed.
Matt & I helped entertain with a few hands of dominoes while we waited for Brad's fever to go down. Matt just took Brad back home to rest and now several of us are waiting here at the clinic to talk with Dr. Thaller, get a few questions answered, get our instructions for administering medicine, etc.