Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sleep, Precious Sleep

Bryan & Lisa very kindly took our children overnight on Friday. I wasn't feeling the best on Friday and I was so excited about having time to myself....that I went straight home on Friday afternoon and went straight to bed (a three hour nap...it was wonderful). I slept straight through the night on Friday with no interuptions....wow....that was nice. So, I'm a new person now...refreshed and ready to go!

The older kids went with B & L to see the new Wall-E movie while Jane & Bill took Kaelyn to Pappa's Seafood for dinner. Jane said that a new word to add to Kaelyn's list is "fish." It sounds like a good portion of their time at the restaurant was spent looking at the fish tanks.

Thanks so much Bryan, Lisa, Jane & Bill for allowing us an evening to ourselves...it was so great!

No comments: