Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Circus





Zeke received circus tickets for his birthday from Uncle Bryan and Aunt Lisa. Lisa & I took the 3 older kids this past Thursday evening for the event. I hadn't been to the circus since I was a little girl and I have to say, I think I enjoyed it as much as any of the kids. Zeke was absolutely in a trance watching the show. He stayed focused the whole time...it was funny to watch.

This is Zeke's description of the circus (as he told his Daddy about it):
The funny part was when the music came on singing "you're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true" and the clown was in love with that pretty lady and he threw her the heart balloons. And then there was a part with tigers and one man in the cage with them but he didn't get eaten. And there were elephants that stood on each other and then there was a part when the little dog went up the ladder and then down the ladder and then up the ladder and then down. He wouldn't slide because he was scared so the trainer chased him around in a circle and that was a funny part.

No comments: