Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Treatment 2

Today's treatment was more difficult for Brad. His cough really bothered him, so that along with pretty intense shaking made breathing a struggle for him. It never got to an alarming point, but the shaking episode certainly wore him out. He was also not able to sleep well the night before so he is quite tired tonight. I am praying that he gets a good night's sleep tonight, so that he starts to feel better tomorrow.

Thank you for your prayers, your notes, your packages and your emails to check on us...we really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Perks said...

Praying for a peaceful, restful night and for a great 3rd treatment.

May you truly feel the prayers that are covering you.

much love...

Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys. Praying for successful treatments, minimal discomfort and sleep for both of you! Know that many, many people remember you daily in their petitions to the Almighty.
(((HUGS)))

Kelly said...

Hi Jenny and Brad,

I know you don't know me, but I found your website through a parent at our school where I teach 2nd grade. You have a precious family!
I check in and read your updates so I can pray specifically for what you need that day. The power of prayer is amazing so please know, from one fellow Aggie to another, I am praying for you to have successful treatments and for complete healing. Aggies are tough and I know you can beat this, Brad! :)
Gig'em and FROG (Fully Relying On God),
Kelly May
Class of '86