Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grosse Sea was our destination following Brad's 'release' from the clinic. We decided that because most of our afternoons are spent playing games & relaxing, that it would be fun today to do those activities seaside.

I was the only one of our group to brave the water today, the murkiness very comparable to that of Galveston Bay (so I felt right at home). However, the temperature of the lake was more than brisk I should say. We were told that the center of this body of water is 145 meters deep. That's no tiny lake!

The boys played Playstation games and talked more fantasy football (surprise, surprise) while I sat in the sunshine and read a book. It was such a beatiful day and so peaceful...I loved it.

For dinner Brad wanted to take Bryan to a Greek restaurant that we found in Weissenburg the last time we were here. We tried to explain to our waitress that we wanted to share a meal for 2 between the 3 of us. She thought we told her to make the 2 person meal a 3 person meal. It was gigantic...we could have easily fed 6 people from the plate they brought out to us. Needless to say, we had A LOT of leftovers. I have pictures that I will post later to show you the plate...wow.

No comments: