Friday, January 2, 2009

Some Pictures...Just for Fun

Brad received a new Texan's jersey for his birthday present. On game day, a few weeks ago he decided that we needed to take a family Texans picture with all of us wearing our Texan gear. He had me in his new jersey, he wore his old jersey and Zeke had his own. Poor K missed out...she was napping. I never got a chance to share the pictures and saw them today and decided to post them. I love the one of Zeke and his daddy.





Sweet Cousins. This is a shot of the kids having lunch one Sunday after chuch...I love this picture.

4 comments:

da momma said...

Zeke has the best smile! Your family is so photogentic! Sometimes its good to have pics without one of the kids...just bc we have so many of us with Elijah and when Aydia came along theres usually no more of those. I like the one on one stuff. And you and Brad need some of just yall! :)

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh Leigh said...

You guys are the most photogenic family ever. So not fair.

Anonymous said...

I second that ! You have a beautiful family!