Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Haircuts!

I don't get out much these days (4 times in 4 weeks is where I am I right now). It makes Brad uncomfortable when I leave the house, so I try to limit my leaving frequency. However, there are a few things that I really needed that I could not do for myself. One of those things included a haircut...it had been 4 1/2 months and the split ends were starting to look pretty ragged. To help with my predicament, my sweet friend Allison Garcia came over on Monday afternoon to cut my hair and to cut Zekel's. I usually cut everyone else's hair, but I just wasn't getting it done. Zeke also DETESTS having his cut, so I passed him off on Allison...I figured her experienced hands could better chase his wiggly head. Here we are with the finished product...TA DA! Thank you Allison for coming over and saving my hair!

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Thank goodness for such precious friends! You and Zeke both look marvelous!