Friday, March 21, 2008

Tons of Help with Home Projects


The very beginning



Isn't he a cutie?





Zeke is really helping here

More than halfway done...hooray!

We have been so blessed with SO many wonderful friends/family offering to help us with projects around the house. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all of the assistance....it means so much to us.

First off, my dad took on the project of purchasing and constructing a new play set for the kids in our back yard. (the old one was in pieces) We carefully selected the set that met our credentials....one high enough to make sure that if Zeke or Kaelyn fell off of it....it would ensure another trip to the ER (6 trips to the hospital in 13 months is not enough....I feel certain we can do better :) )

The box clearly stated that "2 moderately skilled" men could assemble this set in 20 hours. I guess I am unaware of what "2 moderately skilled" men look like because it took Dad, Gwanddad, Brad, Matt, & myself at least a combined 80 hours. I would like to see the 2 men that assemble that set in 20...they must be haulin' that is all I can say.

Ok, my pictures are downloaded in a completely crazy order....but I think you can get the main idea. Also, I realized tonight that I never took a final picture of the entire thing complete. I will have to post another shot later to show Dad's handiwork finished....the true Taj Mahal of playsets.

3 comments:

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

A Los Niños Qué Se Encueren Enseñando Su Pilin Desnudo

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

Sacatelo El Pilin Desnudo