I wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with Dr. Marco (he had promised to look into 2nd, 3rd, 4th....opinions) by phone on Wednesday afternoon. He told me that he shared Brad's case with the doctors who attended the medical conference in California and there were not any new treatment plans that the other doctors had to offer. I told him that we were considering alternative treatment plans and he responded by saying that he felt that if he were in Brad's situation, he too would look to other forms of medicine. I asked him if he knew of any places that his patients/friends had found success & he didn't have any other information to offer but he did support the idea of us looking elsewhere. He is a very kind man and has always taken a personal interest in Brad. It is always comforting to talk with him....knowing how much he geniunely cares.
We are praying now that God lead us to the best alternative treatment center for Brad. We are looking into several options and they all seem very different. We are keeping our minds open to several options, but we are feeling ready to decide & take action. Thank you in advance for all of your thoughts and prayers regarding this important decision.