Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hallelujah!

We want to send of a prayer of praise....Brad finally slept through the night last night! Well, he woke up a handful of times, but went back to sleep each time. Brad has had lots of difficulty sleeping over the past year with pain in his leg throughout the night, but recently the problem had only worsened....leaving him with sometimes only 2-3 hours of VERY broken sleep. I'm not even sure how he managed to function during the day with such severe sleep deprevation.

I have never been thankful enough for a good night's rest as I have been recently. Newborn babies have nothing on Brad right now and praise the Lord....last night was successful. Thank you to all who have been praying specifically for this problem. Now, I am just going to pray that it continues....knowing how important rest is for his recovery and healing.

2 comments:

AlisonB said...

The blog is an excellent idea Jenny! I can't believe Kaelyn is already a year old. You and Brad are in my thoughts.

Perks said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now so we can stay up-to-date with you guys!

We love you and are praying, praying, praying!