Saturday, April 4, 2009

The other day for dinner...I let Zeke have a picnic on my bed. He had fallen off his bicycle and had considered himself "very injured"...so much so that he asked me to feed him. I told him that he looked like he was "The Little Prince"...kicked back, on the bed, watching his favorite show...while I fed him grapes. He said that he liked eating this way....I'm sure he did!

Our neighbor, BJ took Zeke for a ride on his four-wheeler...up and down the street. Zeke loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

This cracked me up! I love his little personality! Or should I say BIG personality. You are such a great mom. I need stories like these to help me remember to make things special.

Rebecca said...

It's amazing how our boys love to be babied when they are "hurt", but don't dare call them "baby" or they get upset. We are putting band-aids on non-existent bobos. However, I think having to serve Zeke in bed is something I'm not going to let Cam know about. He'd think it was a great idea!