Monday, April 27, 2009

Back Home

Well, the silence has been replaced by lots of laughing, squealing and talking...the sounds of my two little monkeys being back home with me.

At dinner last night Meme & Dan treated us to Gringo's. As I was putting food onto Zeke and K's plates, Kaelyn kept saying (over and over and over), "I want rice n beans Momma" "I want beans" "beans Momma, beans" (she is nuts about beans)...after she said it for what seemed like the 100th time, Zeke turned to me and said, "Man, Little Missy here is freaking out about wanting those beans!"

Later in the evening I was laying down with Zeke for bed. After a couple of minutes, out of nowhere Zeke said, "Momma, you are the prettiest Momma ever." (Awww...what a sweet boy!) Then he followed that statement to say, "and your breath smells like beans." :) Crazy child!

6 comments:

Nellie said...

Love it! I think I hear his daddy. :)

amber dayton said...

Oh my word -- I was totally going to say the same thing. All of those things sound SO Brad to me - it cracks me up!

Joelle said...

Kids are SO honest. And boys seem to have a special knack for being brutal with that honesty! What a funny comment!!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Glad you got your little ones back and they are full of laughter... hugs to you.

HeatherJ said...

haha! I like that. Kids can make you feel good and then bring you right back down to earth.

da momma said...

ha!!! cutie! kids are honest arent they!