Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alison's Wedding

My good friend, Alison Bradley got married on Saturday at a beautiful garden wedding outside of Ousie's Restaurant in Houston. It was one of the most perfect weddings I have ever been a part of. Of course Alison looked stunning...as always. Matt went with me as my +1..it was a lot of fun.

Congratulations Alison & Peter!




A group of my childhood/college friends (from left to right)Alison White, Sherry Rollo, Alison Bradley, me, & Raelynn Napper.


I just loved this wreath so I had to take a picture of it.

3 comments:

amber dayton said...

Beautiful! Alison looked like she was glowing. So glad that she had such a special day.

Mary Anna said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Everyone!

Kate said...

Everyone looks stunning!! Man it's good to see you ladies together - glad you had a fun time.