Tuesday, April 28, 2009

K is scheduled to take ISR (Infant Swimming Resource) Her lesson for yesterday was canceled due to inclement weather, so she was all dressed up with no place to go. She insisted that she continue to wear her swimsuit around the house instead. Hopefully it will dry up enough so she can start today.

I love her swimsuit, but Papa C. had his doubts about the coverage. Kaelyn only confirmed his thoughts as she tried to pull the top down to her navel as we were getting her dressed...she couldn't understand why it stopped so short :)

6 comments:

da momma said...

Ive seen those classes and YAY for K bc they are super important...Im excited to hear how she does! The suit is way too cute! Looks similar to Aydia's! We need to get them together this summer! :)

Kate said...

That is TOO CUTE!!

Bobbie Brodsgaard said...

If I had her figure, I'd wear a skimpy swim suit, too! She's a doll!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Darling... look at that hair... it is growing like a weed. I love the swimsuit.

amber dayton said...

I only wish my belly looked so cute hanging out of a swimsuit. You go Kae. Good luck with the lessons! Maybe she can teach her much older friend Anna how to swim when you guys visit this summer. I think she may still be wearing floaties in her teen years. :)

The Pifer's said...

Hi sweetie, I found your blog through a friend and I hope it's ok if I follow you!!!!

Tiffany
www.thepiferfamily.blogspot.com