Friday, May 23, 2008

Funny Stories I Have To Share...

I have been meaning to share these stories for a while, and kept forgetting to post them. These are both stories of Zeke using a little Brad-lingo.

When Zeke & K were last in Kerrville, one night everyone was sitting around the table for dinner. Everything got quiet for a moment....Zeke turns to Kendall....looked her straight in the eye and said, "Kendall, you are a SORRY SUCKER! Ha, Ha, Ha!!! My daddy always says me that! Ha, Ha, HA!" He's right...his daddy always says him that....I mean says that to him!

Last weekend we had a visit from Uncle Matt. One afternoon Matt took both kids into the back yard to play in the playhouse. After several minutes, Zeke came running back towards the house, crying for me because he had gotten hurt somehow. When I asked him what happened he cried out saying, "I was just playing & then Uncle Matt jacked me up in my arm pit!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tamandscott said...

Man, I wonder who he would have heard something like that from...


;)