Monday, February 23, 2009

Wims Fun Run--Important!

This is Lisa. I am posting about the upcoming Wims Fun Run that is supposed to be held on March 7, 2009 at the Clear Creek High School Ninth Grade Campus in Clear Lake, Tx. We have just received word that the event might be cancelled if there is not enough people registered by the time the committee meets on Wednesday, Feb. 25. If there is any way any of you can take part in this awesome event for the Wims, please use the following contact information to find out the quickest way you can register. Thanks!
Janie Shults jshults@ccisd.net
281-284-1782

2 comments:

acey said...

I wish I could be there!
Prayers that it will happen and be a great event!

Anonymous said...

I just emailed Janie because I have at least 10 people that want to participate, but all of them will be day of race registrants. I'm also collecting additional funds from friends and co-workers, so I know of a number of people who would be disappointed.