Monday, July 12, 2010

Callie's 7th Birthday Party

On Saturday afternoon we had the opportunity to attend Callie's 7th birthday party at Callegari Horse Stables in Spring. My kids were so excited to get to ride horses. I was amazed at how much time the staff allowed each child to ride. They taught the kids how to care for the horses, they walked around the ring and showed them how to work with them and they each got a chance to go on a short "trail ride." It was really a lot of fun!

Happy Birthday Cal! We love you sweet girl!









I just love this picture of these two...wow they look SO big!



A picture of the kids "cooling off" in the car at the end...waiting while everyone packed up their vehicles to head home. Whew...it was hot...check out the sweat pouring off Zeke's head!

2 comments:

zerry ht said...

Aww! They are so cute! I must also do something like this for my kid on her birthday. We have been partying for years, its time I take her out and then we can have a family dinner at one of the New York venues. Thanks for posting it. I got a good idea for my princess’s birthday.

Anonymous said...

yes pumpkin, slooowly take your clothes off for me as you do a sweet little danc but the knickers stay on,tease me and get my c--k hard, pull them down just a bit so I can see that lovely c--t, then pull them up again, I rub your c--t through your knickers and you squeal,giggle and buck as you love having your c--t rubbed, once I feel your knickers getting damp I put my hand in to finger f--k you, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm so warm, sooooo soft, soooooooooooo moist, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo tight, 3 fingers deep in you f----g you really hard, you moan and pant as I give you an orgasm, your knickers come off and I spread your legs, looking at your p---y I tell you " mmmmmmmmmmmm your p---y is amazing it makes my c--k sooooooo hard, I want to f--k you and feel your tight p---y wrapped around my hard man meat but you are too young" I put my finger in your arse and start sucking your clit bud and eating your p---y and you go wild bucking, quivering, shaking to orgasm , I LOVE my face buried in a preteens bald c--t when she orgasms, I pull my finger from your arse, put you on your hands and knees, grab your hips, tell you to pull your cheeks wide open and your p---yy is too young for f----ng but your sweet, tight arse is ready mmmmmmmmmmmmmm f---d both my girls arse's at 7, my c--k goes in you and you scream but I reach around to rub your clit and soon you are moaning in pleasure, you start pushing back to meet my thrusts and I am f----g you balls deep mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wish I was f----g your tight little c--t, I blow and watch my juice drip from you mmmmmmmmmm you tight little f--k, I keep your knickers so we can cam and you can rub your p--y for me while u watch me lick and smell your knickers and jerk off for you, love preteen f----g happy b'day!