Friday, December 26, 2008

Hyperdash Mania!

Poor Elmo was left in the dust after the Hyperdash Game was opened. I'm sure many of you have already seen this game, but it is new to us this holiday season. The object is to race around as fast as you can to put a sensor over each of the colored dots. Zeke & Brad tried the game out a couple of times and then Kaelyn decided that she needed to take a turn at it. I thought she would just take the sensor and try to put it on her head. I was wrong. As soon as Brad started the game she took off like a shot and went speeding around the room at top speed trying to win. It was just about the funniest thing I have EVER seen. So unexpected. So funny.

The last video is of Kaelyn pushing her new baby around in her stroller while she is modeling her new Christmas skirt. Also quite funny (not as funny as the Hyperdash though.)

*Ok, everyone has to REALLY enjoy the videos from tonight's post. For some reason I had a very difficult time with them and they took me FOREVER! So, enjoy them...please.

1 comment:

amber dayton said...

I was so excited about Brad having an awesome day in your post below - what a great Christmas blessing to be able to have a great time with the kids! Build a Bear is a favorite at our house too - so fun. The hyperdash videos were too cute also. I loved the "I did it!"