Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We Are Going HOME

Brad & I are sitting in the Air France Business lounge in the Paris airport, we have been spending a couple of hours here until our flight takes off for Houston. We are so ready to get home to see those kiddos & to sleep in our own bed. Due to Ike, it has been exactly 3 weeks since I slept on my own pillow.....I hear it calling me....HA Please excuse the punctuation in this post....the French keyboard is VERY different from the US. VERY different....the letters & punctuation are all mixed up..crazy

Gotta go catch our flight....see you all soon!

5 comments:

amber dayton said...

Praying for a safe & comfortable flight home! Enjoy reuniting with your sweet babies. I know that so many are praying for you guys here in Ft Worth - we are storming heaven's gates & we are confident that God is hearing!

Anonymous said...

Praying for your trip home and for healing. Pat G

SheridanLeftwich said...

Glad to hear you're on your way home. I hope your pillow is extra cozy tonight and that you have a wonderful day with those kiddos tommorrow!

Perks said...

Mark 9:23...
Mark 9:23!
praying,
m,d,c,p,i and j
Proverbs 3:5,6

Matt, Kara, and Hank (plus Teej) said...

Your own bed is always so much more comfortable than any other. Sleep well!
-Kara