Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year.....


Well, it's October...time for the Wims to start putting up the Christmas decorations! Ok, so the first part of October is even a litte early for us, but we are leaving to go out of town soon..so we had to do it this week (in order to be ready for my MK Open House.) It has been a long-standing tradition for Brad & I to start putting out the X-mas decor while we hand out the Halloween candy on the 31st. This year, however, we are headed to Disneyworld the last part of October. Plus, my open house is just 3 days after we get back from WDW,...plus we leave for Germany just 3 days after my open house is over. Needless to say, "Ho, Ho, Here we go"...time to hang the lights. You may ask yourself, how many people does it take for us to put up our decorations? We had 8 adults for 2 full days decorating in our house...it was a record! We are about 95% done with the decorations...we have never completed the job so quickly. Thank you Mimi, Dan, Sherri, Ronnie, Nonnie & Gwanddad....we would have never finished this year without all of your help.


3 comments:

Perks said...

o.k...that is funny. I hope you post pictures when everything is done. You must have a lot of stuff! What do your neighbors think of this...sort of...premature celebrating? :)

Anonymous said...

This brings a smile to my face. You guys love decorating for Christmas more than anyone I know. Pat G

tamandscott said...

Y'all are hilarious. I do have a Christmas music deadline on October 1st. That music is too good to only be played one month. I know Brad will agree with me there! Have fun at Disney!