Tuesday, September 22, 2009

MK Weekend

This past weekend I spent several days doing several Mary Kay parties in the Fort Worth/Dallas area. On Friday night I had the opportunity to do a party with my college friend, Lisa Starr. Lisa and I were friends from the AFC and we also played intermural soccer together. She is such a blast...it was great to see her along with several other AFC girls: Sarah Dyer, Tara McClure, Abbie Schneider & her mom Mary Gooch, & Katie Carter. It was a positive energy, power packed table full of incredible women...we had a great time.



4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Always so much fun catching up on your family... so glad you are surrounded by loved ones and having parties... and that K of yours is precious.

Lisa said...

I had so much fun hanging out with you and old AFC friends. And I'm loving all the photos! Sorry about your crazy exit from the house, but you probably felt right at home.

Jenny Wims Sullivan said...

You know it Lisa!

Anonymous said...

wish i could have been there with all those fun girls! looks like ya'll had a good time!