Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Potty Training Success

Hooray for Kaelyn! After just a couple of weeks of REALLY focusing on the task at hand Kaelyn has re-potty trained herself. We decided to buckle down right after spring break and declare NO MORE DIAPERS! K resisted at first but after quite a bit of "correcting" from me and consistency...she did it! Yeah!

K was particularly proud of this moment so we decided to capture it on film. I'm sure she will appreciate the picture when she is a teenager.

I just realized how many half-naked shots of my children I have in the last several posts. I promised they do wear clothes....occasionally. :)



1 comment:

Camille, Blake and Pierce said...

Great updates... I love when you blog bc we get days worth.. and love seeing your children's faces... half naked or not... and love the big turd floating in the toilet... nice one...