Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Visit to See The Dayton's

Two weeks ago the kids and I drove to Fort Worth to spend time with my friend Amber and her family. We chose that week to visit so that Zeke and K could be a part of Richland Hills VBS....that was a lot of fun. R.H. does VBS in a BIG way...lots of fun decorations like I have never seen before and a huge musical production each night to retell the Bible story. It was really neat.

It was great to get to spend time with Amber, Anna, & Maely during the day too...we spent time outside playing in the sand, on the playgym, and with the sprinkler on the trampoline. The kids had a great time.







4 comments:

Lisa said...

I've heard good things about their VBS - maybe we'll check it out next year. Glad you guys had a fun getaway.

da momma said...

wish so bad we could have seen you! :( next time!

amber dayton said...

SO glad that you guys got to come & share Summer Spectacular with us! We had a ball with you guys. I hate that Mae got sick on your very first day, but so thankful that she didn't pass it on to you all. I hope we can have another visit soon with well kiddos!

jaya said...

I learned more about friendship and friends online in your blog and I need to get more friends thorugh you blog to my social networking website and Online friends community to get more entertainment with online friends.





Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online