Monday, May 16, 2011

Bachelorette Party

My sweet friends threw a Bachelorette party for me this past Friday evening. We gathered at Reecie and Matt's home in the Heights for dinner, drinks and dessert (Crave cupcakes....my absolute favorite!) The girls even hired a masseuse to come and give everyone a massage that night. It was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!

Reecie ordered cheese balls shaped as "love birds" and...

...a wedding cake topper.

And....somehow I managed to let Noelle and Kathryn get away without being in a picture!

Thank you ladies for planning such a special night of girl time for me. It was so much fun!!!

3 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

How cute are those birds! Presh!

Anonymous said...

When are you getting married?

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

congrats sweet sister... so happy for you.