Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our New Addition


Here is a picture of our new addition! Brad & I went into the hospital on Saturday evening because I was experiencing such intense contractions. I talked with my doctor by phone from my hospital room and he decided that it would be a good idea to go ahead and have my c-section the following morning.

Kaelyn came into the world on Sunday, February 11th at 9:38am
Weighing in at 8 pounds, 14 ounces and almost 22 inches in length!
(she was only an ounce lighter than her brother and she came 2 1/2 weeks early!)

I vote that a scheduled c-section is the way to go! Kaelyn's delivery was a breeze compared to delivering Zeke. I am in less than a tenth of the pain I experienced with him! The recovery is absolutely no comparison.

I took Kaelyn's picture the other night in a newborn dress that I wore home from the hospital. She has been so much fun! Can't wait to show her off to each of you!

Hugs & Kisses,
Jen

No comments: